Dealing with the rules of a new world under the shadow of the pandemic is challenging for a lot of folks. We’ve been trying to adjust here in my house, too. I’ve been writing about it here in the newsletter.
Thanks to all of you for sharing your movie and book choices for me to share with my grandson someday when he gets older. By far the most popular suggestion was “The Princess Bride” book and movie.
I Totally Agree!
For those of you who’ve read the Accidental Champion series, you know how I give a nod to that movie when Cari Dix takes over a ship of raiders and calls herself the “Dread Raider Cari.”
I like writing references to my favorite books and movies into my stories. I think it’s fun to see how many folks pick up on them.
What movie should I try and reference in an upcoming project? Maybe I can do that for you all as I’m writing over the coming months.
Take care and stay safe!
P.S. Scroll down and take advantage of the final days to get 20 awesome SciFi books for $10. This curated collection has gathered books that all had to be super-page-turners. You should jump in and get them!
Do you love good Sci-Fi? “I love these characters!” “This story talked to my soul.” “I want to have a beer with these guys.”
That is what great science fiction is all about – telling a story you can join like friends at the Mos Eisley Cantina. From deep space to cramped spaceships to fantastic alien worlds to pulse rifles and mechs, find twenty full books to read at your leisure through a direct download to your favorite reading device, whether your iPad, a Nook, a Kindle, or your computer. You get the format you like best. And all of this for only fifty cents a book. Join us in space where you can lose yourself among new friends. Pick up the 20Book Pack today.
The 20Book Pack – available for an extremely limited time. See the countdown clock at the top – that’s how long you have to decide.
On an added note, these books are put into your BookFunnel folder (they give instructions when you buy) and then you’ll download them to your Kindle one at a time. We don’t want anyone to be upset that all 20 books don’t automatically populate onto your Kindle. I think they’re worth it. Pick and choose and download what you want to read when you want to read it.
These are the books you’ll get:)
- Mirror of Stone by Corie J Weaver
- Buffalito Contingency by Lawrence M. Schoen
- Broken Ascension by Dave Walsh
- Formidable by Christopher J. Valin
- Fortunes of the Star Sloth by P.A. Tebbe
- Planet Hell by Joshua James
- Lightwave: Clocker by AM Scott
- Kill Order (Cerberus Book 0) by Andy Peloquin
- Velocity Rising by Angie Arland
- The Flight of the Kingfisher by Chloe Garner
- How I Saved a Planet! by Stephen Quatro
- Before the Shattered Gates of Heaven: Shattered Gates Volume 1 by Bryan S Glosemeyer
- Seeds of Gaia by Rick Partlow
- The Human Experiment by Craig Martelle & Kevin McLaughlin
- Lost Solace by Karl Drinkwater
- Jailbreak by R.M. Olson
- The Sculpted Ship by K. M. O’Brien
- Of Sporks, Overlords, and Moonworms by Ethan Freckleton & J.R. Frontera
- Alpha Centauri by Lisa Richman and M.D. Cooper
- The Galaxy Chronicles edited by Samuel Peralta
One Reply to “Dealing With Life In A Pandemic World”
I just like your paramedic books.. Not into sci-fi
Comments are closed.