As an author and also as an active online person in this internet age, I understand the importance of privacy policies and respecting the rights of email and website subscribers. Here’s my policy in a nutshell:
- I will not share your contact information with other sites, individuals, businesses, etc.
- I will use my email list for readers, users, and visitors to send pertinent updates on my projects, myself, and occasionally share with you other authors and books you might be interested in while you wait for my next project release to come out.
- There will always be an unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email I send you. You’ll always have the option to leave and I respect that decision. If you go, I’ll not contact you again from that list. Be aware, sometimes people are signed up to multiple lists with me (podcast, novel, med math, etc.) You may have to unsubscribe from each list individually.
- I work hard to reply back to emails I receive from you – be patient. I get a lot.
- If you have a problem, reply to the email and I’ll get to the bottom of it and respond back to you. (see above item for expected time for response.)
Note: If you live in the EU, I’ve done my best as a small business with limited resources to comply with GDPR regulations. As a U.S. citizen and business, I endeavor to comply with all pertinent regulations when possible. If you have any specific questions or concerns, just email me – podmedic (at) mac dot com. I’ll endeavor to work them out. Remember, you always have the option of not visiting my site at all if you don’t like the way I do things.